At the heart of The Block in SM North Edsa is the Lego Exhibit 2015 -Let’s go Asia !
Eight of Asia’s world renowned tourist attractions that are 100% Lego-made are majestically displayed at the center of The Block . Although the display area is corded, shoppers may still take their pictures with these amazing Lego structures .
Lego Exhibit 2015 -Let’s go Asia! will run until June 7, 2015.
Now aside from viewing, Lego has set up a play area in the Lego Exhibit 2015 where kids can just sit on the floor, pick up Lego pieces and unleash their imagination in building their Lego mega-structures. A wide variety of Lego sets like Star Wars, Pirates of Carribean, Minecraft, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ninjago, Friends of Disney , Lego City , Lego Architects, Duplo, Lego Classics and more are on shelves for sale.
The most exciting part of this Lego Exhibit 2015 -Let’s go Asia is the “My Own Creation” challenge where kids can win Php 10,000 worth of Lego sets. Scroll down for the details.
Meanwhile here’s an eye-catching feast of the Lego-made structures.
Lego Exhibit 2015 – Let’s go Asia !
The Lego Play Area
Lego Items For Sale
Lego Exhibit 2015 – Let’s go Asia ! My Own Creation Contest Mechanics:
- Open to all kids from 4 to 14 years old
4 to 6 yrs. old
7 to 10 yrs. old
10 to 14 yrs. old
- Registration is on-site only. Ask for registration form from on-site personnel and sign-up. For kids below 13 years old, parents should accompany child and sign a waiver form .
- Participants may build their own Lego creation from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Only Lego bricks provided by Lego representative can be used.
- Photo of the child and his finished creation will be taken by Lego representative.
- Photos will be displayed on “My Own Creation” photo wall.
- There will be 3 winners for each age categories.
- Criteria for Judging:
Nearness to reality : 40%
Creativity : 30%
Over-all Impact: 30%