The movie Frozen surely did get us tranced for months . Who did not get LSS’ed (Last Song Syndrome) with “Let it Go” , “Love is an Open Door” and “First time in Forever? ” and went gaga over those fish-tail braids and the Anna and Elsa total look? Who would not be thrilled to meet “the one”, I mean these two?
Well good news Filipino Frozen fans! There’s no need to dream away to Disneyland to meet this famous sisters of Arendelle.
Yes! Anna and Elsa in Manila is ready get our hearts Frozen with excitement and delight this coming end of August!
The enchanting Disney sisters Anna and Elsa will have a meet & greet with their Filipino fans! Brought to us by SM’s Toy Kingdom, fans will surely have enough time to do a selfie and enjoy this event which will happen for three days.
What’s more to catch on this Anna and Elsa in Manila ? This is absolutely for free. No mechanics, no need to purchase anything as confirmed by Toy Kingdom!
Here are the event details:
Event: Keep Calm and Stay Frozen — ELSA and ANNA are coming to MANILA! Take a selfie with them on their very first royal visit in Manila and South East Asia
When: August 29 to 31 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Where: Main Mall Atrium, SM Mall of Asia
Tickets: Free, First Come, First Serve basis
Time: TBA – As said by Toy Kindom on their official FB page “We are awaiting for Princess Anna and Elsa’s final itinerary. We will post once we receive it from our friends at Arendelle” (https://www.facebook.com/ToyKingdomPH)
Anna and Elsa in Manila is definitely something to watch out for! Let’s all stay tuned and keep our fingers crossed for other details!
Meanwhile let’s relive our Frozen memories. Better get those lyrics memorized once more and be ready with a totally Frozen get-up!
Mechanics for Disney Frozen Forever Meet & Greet:
Date and Venue:
August 29 to 31, 2015 – Main Mall Atrium, SM Mall of Asia
*Queuing starts at 11:00 AM. Event ends at 7:00 PM.
1. Event is open to the general public. No minimum spend required.
2. First come, first serve policy applies. Subject to availability.
3. Each group shall be issued 1 stub before the Meet & Greet session.
4. Please use own camera. Strictly one (1) photograph per family/group.
5. Food, drinks, strollers and sharp & pointed objects are not allowed in the event area. Participants can deposit their strollers to the Meet & Greet crew and claim as they exit the event area.
6. Children must be accompanied, supervised at all times and not be left unattended.
7. Please always take care of your personal belongings and valuables.